Complaint Review: Sentinel Management MBLOX

• Updated: Wed, February 01, 2012

• Reported By: Linda Luttrell — Montgomery Alabama United States of America
Sentinel Management MBLOX

Sentinel Management MBLOX MBLOX - LOTTO MBLOX - LOTTO Internet

I do not text.  I received a LOTTO text and stated that I had received this and nothing else.  I've had my cell carrier block any further communucation with this company.  They billed me $10/month for what I do not know.  Apparently bogus lottery numbers.  My cell company gave me the following information which is ALL bogus after a web search:  They listed as Sentinel Management.  They listed their site as MBLOX.com.  There are NO lottery sites or any way for me to contact them.  I texted:  "unsubscribe-quit" to 91022 three times and they have yet to respond.  "Sentinel Management, MBLOX.com and 91022" are all the info my cell provider had.  If I am billed again next month, I may have to change my cell number.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/01/2012 10:04 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sentinel-Management-MBLOX/internet/Sentinel-Management-MBLOX-MBLOX-LOTTO-MBLOX-LOTTO-Internet-832298. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sentinel Management MBLOX