Complaint Review: Sentry Credit, Inc

• Updated: Sat, November 24, 2012

• Reported By: John — Miami Florida United States of America
Sentry Credit, Inc
2809 Grand Avenue Everett Washington, Washington United States of America

Sentry Credit, Inc Harass people who never owed anything Everett Washington, Washington

One very nasty person named "Ina" keeps calling and harassing my wife, looking for my ex-wife who I have no doubt owes lots of companies money.  That ex-wife has been gone for over 4 years and isn't even in the country, and I have no legal obligation to any of her debts.  Yet, they keep calling.  Ina is extremely rude, arrogant, pushy, insulting and condescending.  She can't seem to understand that ex-wife would not actually be living at the house with me and new wife.  This has upset my wife greatly, and I'm sure this bee-itch "Ina" takes pleasure in it.  I managed to take the last call, and I must say Ina has a talent in inciting people to anger who are otherwise kind and calm... I'm not sure how that'll help you collect money though as it doesn't make me want to help you.

Hey "Ina", not only are your efforts to harass my wife and I going to be hopeless, but you aren't ever getting any money!  My deadbeat ex-wife has never paid a debt in her life, has no assets and is in other countries with no known contact info.  Enjoy trying to find her!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/24/2012 05:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sentry-Credit-Inc/Everett-Washington-Washington-98201/Sentry-Credit-Inc-Harass-people-who-never-owed-anything-Everett-Washington-Washington-973237. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sentry Credit, Inc