Complaint Review: SentryLink LLC

• Updated: Thu, June 03, 2010

• Reported By: Employer Guy — Clarksdale Mississippi United States of America
SentryLink LLC

SentryLink LLC background checks Internet

These guys promise a full background check-I had an employee who I learned reportedly had an arrest and a different address than reported. I had a SSN but not a correct date of birth. I entered it in the space provided, it searched and gave me a lot of persons with the same first and last name but none with middle and none based upon SSN and none were the one I was interested in.

I requested a credit be issued as it did not use the SSN to confirm the person-denied. They could have easily refunded me, I am a commercial user and need a supplier who is honest and reliable-these guy are no way professional and no way of any use-go to free criminal check and get the same results, for free.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/03/2010 12:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SentryLink-LLC/internet/SentryLink-LLC-background-checks-Internet-609907. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SentryLink LLC