Complaint Review: Seoul BBQ

• Updated: Tue, March 25, 2014

• Reported By: sara johnson — denver Colorado
Seoul BBQ
2080 South Havana St Aurora, Colorado USA

Seoul BBQ Seoul Korean B.B.Q. & Sushi2080 South Havana StreetAurora, CO 80014 Horrible Service. Horrible Management. They dont care about your health. Specially when you get food poison from their food Aurora Colorado

Seoul BBQ is a Korean restuarant in Aurora Colorado. When you walk in they do have a nice setting and you think it would be a nice experiance to try their restaurant.

The first time we tried their food we got food poision. They have a BBQ where you have grills on each table and they bring you all the ingridient including the raw meat and you have to grill it yourself. The meat they brought to the table was full of fat and we complained and they switched it but then they started acting weird and not checking on us.

We spent 30 minutes to grill everything and we couldnt get all the meat done. We ate some of the meat and we werent happy. We tried to contact the manager and they said he is not available and since it was our lunch time we couldnt wait and we didnt want to argue with the waitress so we paid and left unhappy.

The next day me and one of my friends got sick. My case was the worst and i ended up staying in bed for couple of days. When I got better I called the restaurant and complained and asked for the manager. They said he was not available again. I called multiple times after that and couldnt get a hold of the manager and it made me think they were trying to ignore us.

I recommend not to go to this restaurant. They are full of s*** and they dont really care to take care of you if you have a problem. I spent 200 dollars on doctor after getting food poisioned and I think this is not cool to treat customers like this

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/25/2014 01:24 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Seoul-BBQ/Aurora-Colorado-80014/Seoul-BBQ-Seoul-Korean-BBQ-Sushi2080-South-Havana-StreetAurora-CO-80014-Horrible-Se-1133368. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Seoul BBQ