Complaint Review: Septic Magic

• Submitted: Thu, October 15, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, October 15, 2009

• Reported By: DAVID JOHNSON — Cascade Colorado USA
Septic Magic
700 W Hillsboro Blvd, Bldg 1, #101 Deerfield Beach, Florida United States of America

Septic Magic Didn't stand behind their guarantee, and refund 181.95 Deerfield Beach Florida

My septic system was not draining properly, so I purchased Septic Magic because of its guarantee to solve septic problems or money back.

Septic magic didn't work, and I had to have my system excavated, and sent their product back 09/12/09 to receive their refund of $181.95.  On 3 October 2009, I sent a letter to Septic Magic giving them until today to refund my money; or I would complain to Florida Attorney Generals office of Consumer affairs; the BBB and Ripoff Report.

Expecting a "less than honest" company; I carefully documented with letters, photos and receipts necessary to get my money back unless Septic Magic went bankrupt.  No refund has been received as yet.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/15/2009 07:52 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Septic-Magic/Deerfield-Beach-Florida-33441/Septic-Magic-Didnt-stand-behind-their-guarantee-and-refund-18195-Deerfield-Beach-Flori-509627. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Septic Magic