Complaint Review: Septic Relief

• Updated: Sun, October 28, 2012

• Reported By: LOK Shar Pei — Thomaston Connecticut United States of America
Septic Relief
2005 W. Cypress Creek, Internet United States of America

Septic Relief Septic Relief Now No product recieved, restocking charges never mentioned but are outragous Internet

I was called by Septic Relief Co. and they acted like I had already ordered their product in the past. This was not the case. Slick talking saleswoman and I had a discussion about septic systems etc. Made it sound like mine could fail anytime now and I should purchase their product called Septic Relief. One packet once a month in the toilet.  Thats all there is to it.

I did purchase the product for 199.00 plus shipping brought the total to 203.00 or so. The very next day I called Septic Relief Co. in the morning to cancel as my husband was very upset about the amount of money that was being charged and was told that the order had shipped out.  This was Oct. 15th 2012.  Ok, I thought I would just refuse the package and get my money back.  No luck, I should receive the product very soon, within the week and I could call them at that time to get the package back to them. Here it is the 27th of Oct. and no package yet. Called on Oct. 27th and informed them that I would be returning the package to them and what would be the best way to go about it.  The young ladys attitude changed immediatly and she informed me that there would be a 35.00 restocking fee.

I feel that this company that warrents an F from the BBB in FT Lauderdale is not up and up with customers.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/28/2012 05:22 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Septic-Relief/internet/Septic-Relief-Septic-Relief-Now-No-product-recieved-restocking-charges-never-mentioned-bu-961090. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Septic Relief