Complaint Review: Sequence hair

• Updated: Thu, April 05, 2012

• Reported By: H — Staten island New York United States of America
Sequence hair
106 grand av Internet United States of America

Sequence hair This company not only pulled out my hair because of their so called natural hair blending method ,they cause rashes and painful bumps so bad I couldn't comb my hair,wash it,or barely touch it for that Englewood, Internet

Like everyone else I was tricked into paying almost over $5000 for hair plus visits to so called blend my hair with the unit. Since this first unit I couldn't stand the pain and also was fitted with the wrong unit. I ordered a European black full hair unit and got this short small unit that didn't even cover my full head. The lady put it in attaching it with what I think was fishing line and not only was it a painful process,I was in embarrassed because you could tell it was fake and it looked like a wig. I'm thinking I could have purchased an over priced wig but yet under $4000 and blended my own hair between the wholes that it comes with and called it a day. As I complained about having the wrong unit the manager(Asian man) was not only rude but made me extremely uncomfortable to wear my next few visits I had my husband accompany me. I told the woman who was putting the unit back in that my head was so sore and it caused painful bumps and rashes throughout my head. She acted as if it was absurd to have had these kinds of results and said I never heard of anything like this. Again I think I'm just super sensitive to the hair unit and get it redone again. Again the unit hurt so bad for about the fourth time I had to just take it out and get a braided weave which didn't hurt near as much and looked gorgeous. I urge anyone who is considering this product to not only read the reviews before hand but mention if you have a sensitive scalp and if possible mention you'd like to be guaranteed you will not loose anymore hair! I feel like I got so ripped off it kills me to know every time I look at this gorgeous unit,it's just for show and I couldn't possibly get any use out of it. Sincerely a super disappointed customer.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/05/2012 05:14 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sequence-hair/internet/Sequence-hair-This-company-not-only-pulled-out-my-hair-because-of-their-so-called-natural-864188. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sequence hair