Complaint Review: Serendepity Salon

• Updated: Wed, June 26, 2013

• Reported By: Anonymous — milford Ohio
Serendepity Salon
1265 Woodville Pike milford, Ohio USA

Serendepity Salon rude, un professional, aloof, insulting, embaressing, un apologetic, waste of time, cowards milford Ohio

Serendipity salon in milford ohio" an upscale salon with aout the attitude"..... owner stylest, kim brock strange.  this is a business based soley on money and does not care about its patrons.

They seem to have a problem with their scheduleing probabally due to their ridiculously  poor management.  I showed up early for my appointment and was fifteen minuites late.  go figure..

They also seem to have a communication problem since i was not informed of my appointment change via verizon wireless. (or so they say)

They do have a no refund policy  wcich means no refunds even if they are the ones who made a mistake.  were rude and insulting. ( what a great way to run a business)

I was insulted not only the manager,  who obviously does not care about anything but  herself, but also by  a massage therapist,  who clearly tells me i am crazy and  she does not want to touch my body.  she would have been paid  about 60-70 dollars  for not wanting to touch  my body.

So  i left and i refuse to return to such an establishment, that offers such poor service, poor management, and an even poorer owner whom will not return our calls reguarding this issue.

we are asking for a refund of the money spent on the gift card.. I realize the no refund policy, and i can understand why if i was unhappy with their work, or just didnt want the gift card, however, i was looking forward to my visit to the serendepity salon in milford oh and was blown away by such rudeness, and non professionalism, by these ladies,  and especially being insulted, by both  the manager and a therapist,  this should be considersd a special case and a refund should be in order.

This is not the case though, because it is obvious that owner/stylist, kim brock strange is avoiding our calls and will not return them. this is probablly due to bad business practices, and that they really are not an upscale salon. (great management skills ladies ) I  applaud you on your ignorance.  all this shows is their total dis respect for peoples feelings and hard earned money.

this was a mothers day gift to me from my dear hubby who works extra hard so i dont have to,  and give me the great oppertunity to stay with our beautiful children.  unfortunately since the great folks at serendepity salon in milford oh,  have no souls, we are out money that could have been used for wiser purchases.

I will not return here, even with out a refund, because i have higher standards than to be treated like crap and return for future business.

but i will do what i can to ensure that no other woman will be treated with the disrespect that I was treated with, and will expose their bad business practices.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/26/2013 01:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Serendepity-Salon-/milford-Ohio-45150/Serendepity-Salon-rude-un-professional-aloof-insulting-embaressing-un-apologetic-1062311. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Serendepity Salon