Complaint Review: Serenity Massage

• Updated: Sun, March 04, 2012

• Reported By: skiking — El Dorado County California United States of America
Serenity Massage
192 Suncast Lane, # 8 El Dorado Hills, California United States of America

Serenity Massage Completely INNAPROPRIATE employee. Would advise woman strongly not to go here. El Dorado Hills, California

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Response to false report

My wife went to this massage parlor and had to leave the massage bed because the employee was incredibly inappropriate. This creep needs to be monitored and I would advise all to stay away from this parlor.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/13/2011 04:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Serenity-Massage/El-Dorado-Hills-California-95762/Serenity-Massage-Completely-INNAPROPRIATE-employee-Would-advise-woman-strongly-not-to-go-788485. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Serenity Massage

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Response to false report

AUTHOR: serenity - (United States of America)

I am a highly trained certified massage therapist.  I have NEVER had a client leave a therapy session early. I have had numerous clients with excellent customer satisfaction and my work continues to help people who have therapy needs. My reputation in the massage therapy community ranks among the best.  Don't let this false report be your only guide. I can provide references from numerous clients that I have served. I have had NO complaints from any clients during my years in service. This complaint is totally false!