Complaint Review: Serenity Nails

• Updated: Thu, May 09, 2013

• Reported By: Anonymous — Spicewood Texas
Serenity Nails
464 Southwest Pky.#103 Austin, Texas USA

Serenity Nails Can't make appointments; no English; store is very trashy; no customer service Austin Texas

I called the salon to get an appointment and was told that I would have to call back later.   On 5/9/13 I went to the salon and it was rather busy so I asked to make an appointment.  I was told they do not make appointments.  I looked over the salon and noticed that it was very dirty; nothing on the walls;  holes in several places and the employees spoke very little Englsih.   I have spent $25.00 for a mani/pedi with parrafin hand treatment.  I would not go to the facility and would like to have my money reimbursed to my credit card.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/09/2013 09:18 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Serenity-Nails/Austin-Texas/Serenity-Nails-Cant-make-appointments-no-English-store-is-very-trashy-no-customer-1049562. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Serenity Nails