Complaint Review: Serpentini Chevrolet Of Strongsville

• Submitted: Wed, July 16, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, July 16, 2008

• Reported By:parma Ohio
Serpentini Chevrolet Of Strongsville
http://www.serpentinichevy.com/temps/index.cfm Strongsville, Ohio U.S.A.

Serpentini Chevrolet Of Strongsville Used car Unfixed Damage Strongsville Ohio

I bought a car from serpentini chevrolet of strongsville back in august of 2007. i bought a 2004 pontiac grand am gt and it had a dent in it. the salesman named Ken told me his body shop would have it looking brand new and assured me it would be taken care of when i bring it back to their body shop. My mother brought my car back becuase i was in school and she works close by the dealership. The body shop had it for a few hours and they did not fix the dent. the dent has spider cracks in it and im guessing water will eventually work its way and chip the paint off. my mom called the dealership and they said that is all they could do(this was after she brought it home and i was unsatisfied.) My mom asked if we could get some quotes becuase their body shop is not capable of fixing it, i figured they would pay to have it fixed. afterall they said they would fix it but their not capable of. The salesman said "look lady dont send me any quotes or bills for the dent" and he also states they "reduced" the price of my vehicle becuase of the dent. they did not reduce the price, he is lying. i waited so long becuase i just know found this site.

i feel bad becuase my mom bought a car from serpentini, then my uncle, and now me. but i got f'd by this salesman. i havent contacted serpentini himself. :(

parma, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/16/2008 10:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Serpentini-Chevrolet-Of-Strongsville/Strongsville-Ohio-44136/Serpentini-Chevrolet-Of-Strongsville-Used-car-Unfixed-Damage-Strongsville-Ohio-352184. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Serpentini Chevrolet Of Strongsville