Complaint Review: Serpentini Chevrolet

• Updated: Thu, January 24, 2013

• Reported By: Sally — Ravenna Ohio United States of America
Serpentini Chevrolet
140 West Tallmadge Avenue Tallmadge, Ohio United States of America

Serpentini Chevrolet Assumed I was primamary Found out co-signger is & getting my credit! Can see Alterations on paperwork. Tallmadge, Ohio

Thought I bought car, took it home. Couple days later got call after everything was ok'd saying I now need a co-signer.My fian'ce and I went back there to re do paperwork. I emphasized on how important that I was the buyer, not him. Oh yes he say's that has not changed. Now 3 years later fian'ce and I are parting way, so I go to the bank that financed the loan, which is my financal institution, tells me that Bob is the primary holder, so my car is not my car, and since Im going out on my own, the only way is to refinance, what the h**l!!! Im trying to build credit, so this deal was a big fraud, lie, and deception. Something needs to be done, this is bull. Sally, Ravenna, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/24/2013 09:19 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Serpentini-Chevrolet/Tallmadge-Ohio-44278/Serpentini-Chevrolet-Assumed-I-was-primamary-Found-out-co-signger-is-getting-my-credit-1002499. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Serpentini Chevrolet