Complaint Review: ServPro Mission Viejo - Nick Macalello

• Updated: Mon, June 17, 2013

• Reported By: alisofire — aliso viejo California
ServPro Mission Viejo - Nick Macalello
25108 Marguerite Parkway, A511 mission viejo, California USA

ServPro Mission Viejo - Nick Macalello Predatory business practices, did not return items after house fire mission viejo California

*Author of original report: ServPro resolved my problems

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: False Accusations

This company preys on people who have insurance. After a house fire, ServPro was contracted for our content restoration. Nick Macalello, the owner communicated with my insurance company and knew how much coverage I had. After my insurance paid ServPro IN FULL, certain items were not delivered to me. ServPro did not document or photograph the "total loss" items for my insurance company. My appliances were supposed to be cleaned and returned because they were expensive and not damaged.

Nick refuses to let my insurance company inspect my appliances and is claiming he threw them away when he is obligated to keep them for insurance purposes. I found the items for sale on Craigslist. ServPro Mission Viejo are scam artists, liars and prey on people with good insurance policies. If you dont want to participate or be an accomplice to  insurance fraud, your items go missing. It's that simple. They are out to defraud insurance companies and prey on people who lost their homes. BEWARE of ServPro Mission Viejo.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/17/2013 02:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ServPro-Mission-Viejo-Nick-Macalello/mission-viejo-California-92692/ServPro-Mission-Viejo-Nick-Macalello-Predatory-business-practices-did-not-return-item-1059806. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ServPro Mission Viejo - Nick Macalello

ServPro resolved my problems

AUTHOR: alisofire - ()

Last week, ServPro resolved the issues I had with them to my satisfaction. Not many companies are willing to go the extra mile to make things right. I would recommend them because of their customer service and problem solving skills.

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

False Accusations

AUTHOR: Servpro of Mission Viejo - ()

The comments made are false.  We have been in business for 12 years and do not have one blemish on our records.  We have won numerous awards and pride ourselves in good customer service.  We have many Certificates of Satisfactions attesting to our great service.

A Mechanic's Lien was filed on the property due to nonpayment.  This is probably why this report was made.