Complaint Review: Serve.com

• Updated: Sat, February 25, 2012

• Reported By: sal — w sac California United States of America
Serve.com
PO Box 989 Saint Petersburg, Florida United States of America

Serve.com Serve left me high and dry and pennyless for a month Saint Petersburg, Florida

i had 500+ dollars in my serve account, that came in as a refund from Costco.

During the first week of February(2nd or third Feb.)i requested withdrawal in the amount of 536 dollars from my serve online account into my Citibank checking account , through their website (serve.com), after the request was made i got confirmation notification on the screen and it also said that the money will be deposited in my account in 2-3 days.

2 days passed , 3 days  passed, 4 days passed , 5 the day passed and i kept checking my Citibank account to see if money was deposited by serve.com or not. i was disappointed not seeing any money into my account. so i went on serve.com to log into my account and to check what date did i make withdrawal request.

i was furthermore disappointed to find out that serve.com wont let me log in and gave me this error message " your account has been blocked plz call customer service. i needed the money to pay bills etc, so i called up customer service on 15 th Feb. to inquire whats going on. customer service said " we don't know , whats wrong with your account, let us transfer you" i waited approximately 20 minutes before someone came on phone to tell me that i ll hear from serve.com thru email or a phone call by 16th or 17th feb.

i waited and no email no call came through. And since then i was calling everyday just to get this response you will hear from serve.com very soon.

its, my money and i think i do not have to go through all this hassle to recover my money. serve.com clearly failed to contact me for any delays in funds transfer, account block or any sort of communication. And this has caused me further loss, because my bills are late this month and I might have to pay late fee fines all because of serve.com and i m still waiting on my money or to hear from them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/25/2012 01:24 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Servecom/Saint-Petersburg-Florida-33731/Servecom-Serve-left-me-high-and-dry-and-pennyless-for-a-month-Saint-Petersburg-Florida-844418. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Serve.com