Complaint Review: Service America Enterpises, Inc.

• Submitted: Tue, April 15, 2014
  • Updated: Tue, April 15, 2014

• Reported By: Nadine — York Pennsylvania
Service America Enterpises, Inc.
Internet USA

Service America Enterpises, Inc. missleading leading info Singer Island Florida

My mother in law had a contract with Service America Enterprise, Inc. since 1983.  My husband and I understand that it covered AC and all appliances to be replaced if necessay.  In tis time, I know the dishwasher was replaced eventually with the cheapest model possible.  Every time there was a problem with the refer, it was fixed to the bedt.  To this day, the ice maker had problems.  The repair  person told her they would never replace her refrigerator.  She died in October.  In March we notified the company to discontinue the contract.  Before, we had air conditioner checked out.  Also, a few faucets.

Contract expired in May.  In March, we notified company to discontinue contract.  I was informed that only 90% of contract would be refunded.  No Problem.  I called today to see status.  I was told that in addition to 90%, all service calls were deducted as well.  The lady said we had one and were charged 70+ dollars.  There would be no refund.  Compliant is with fee what is covered.  Also, we were not notifiec that there would not be any refund.  Cost of contract was well over $1000. per year.  It gave my mother in law peace of mind, but at what cost.  Just want other people to know facts before they sign contract.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/15/2014 12:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Service-America-Enterpises-Inc/internet/Service-America-Enterpises-Inc-missleading-leading-info-Singer-Island-Florida-1139040. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Service America Enterpises, Inc.