Complaint Review: Service Doctors, John Amid Jain

• Updated: Sun, February 14, 2010

• Reported By: geojim — Chantilly Virginia United States of America
Service Doctors, John Amid Jain
14155-B , Sullyfield Circle Chantilly, Virginia United States of America

Service Doctors, John Amid Jain Andy Popovici, Amit Jain, All Time Inc. A very disreputable and deceptive company Chantilly, Virginia

I was working for Service Doctors of Chantilly Virginia. I am a geothermal heating and cooling expert that was brought in to start a geothermal and plumbing arm of the buisness. The state of the companies finances were hidden from me , in fact the principals , Andy Popovici and Amit Jain , outright lied to me.

I have been working at the company for over a month and have not beem compensated .  As a matter of fact, I was doing a small installation for the company on Feb 5th, 2010 and did not have the material I needed to finish. I was informed by the other employee on the job that the company credit was suspended at the plumbing supply. I could not leave the customer with no heat, so I gave the other employee the cash I had to get the material I needed. Mr. Jain assured me he would reimburse me and pay me that day.

As the other employee was on the way to the supply house, Mr. Jain contacted him and told him to use my money for another purpose. I completed the installation and went back to the office. Mr. Jain refused to return my money , and refused to pay me. As a result I was left in Chantilly with no money , no food, no shelter and no way to get back to my home, as the worst snow storm (36") hit the area.

This company is the worst run company I have ever seen , and Andy Popovici and Amit Jain are a huge disservice to the industry and to the employees of the company that try to be honest and hard working only to be mistreated by by them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/14/2010 12:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Service-Doctors-John-Amid-Jain/Chantilly-Virginia-20151/Service-Doctors-John-Amid-Jain-Andy-Popovici-Amit-Jain-All-Time-Inc-A-very-disreputabl-569400. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Service Doctors, John Amid Jain