Complaint Review: Service Doctors Of Chantilly VA

• Submitted: Mon, January 05, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, January 05, 2009

• Reported By:Woodbridge Virginia
Service Doctors Of Chantilly VA
14155-B Sullyfield Circle Chantilly, Virginia U.S.A.

Service Doctors Of Chantilly VA Evaded my service calls for a new improperly-sized heat pump that was installed incorrectly. Owner has avoided my claim to BBB. Chantilly Virginia

I have spent the last year trying to rectified my Rheem heat pump complaint with Service Doctors in Chantilly. I have reported them to the BBB without satisfaction--I can't believe the BBB lets them carry its symbol on Service Doctors' website. I am putting my complaint on this website because I don't want the owner, John (Amit) Jain, to screw anyone else.

The owner of this Service Doctor has failed to improperly install a Rheem heat pump and has failed to respond to my calls for help. I had to finally call an independent HVAC contractor to fix the installation, and I had to hire another contractor to cut my deck so the installed oversize unit could be moved away from the fence that blocked its ventilation.

The only response after almost six months that the BBB has had from the owner is "her warranty is comprised since she had another contractor work on the unit." Mr Jain would prefer to threaten me than to address the complaint.

This particular franchise of Service Doctors does not stand by it work nor does it respect customer service.

Woodbridge, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/05/2009 08:02 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Service-Doctors-Of-Chantilly-VA/Chantilly-Virginia-20151/Service-Doctors-Of-Chantilly-VA-Evaded-my-service-calls-for-a-new-improperly-sized-heat-pu-408059. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Service Doctors Of Chantilly VA