Complaint Review: Service Doctors Of Chantilly Virginia

• Submitted: Wed, June 03, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, August 24, 2011

• Reported By:Olney Maryland
Service Doctors Of Chantilly Virginia
14155-B Sullyfield Circle Chantilly, Virginia U.S.A.

Service Doctors Of Chantilly Virginia INCOMPETENT, UNPROFESSIONAL, RUDE, ARROGANT, A WASTE OF HUMAN FLESH RUNNING THE COMPANY WHO HATES GENERAL ELECTRIC FOR PAYING HIM LOW RATES AND TAKES IT OUT ON HIS CUSTOMERS. YES THAT'S RIGHT BOYS AND GIRLS, AN OWNER OF A COMPANY WHO TOLD MY WIFE THAT HE WAS TAKING HIS FRUSTRATIONS OUT ON US AFTER WE COMPLAINED ABOUT BEING STOOD-UP FOR THREE DAYS IN A ROW ATTEMPTING TO GET A COMPRESSOR FOR OUR AC. Chantilly Virginia

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: pres

My wife and I use the General Electric Warranty Company to cover our household appliances. When our air conditioning compressor needed to be replaced, GE contracted Service Doctors (SD) of Chantilly, VA. to replace the compressor. We called Service Doctors and arranged for one of their technicians to come to our house on Day 1. Result: No show, no call. We called them again arranging for Day 2. Result: No show, no call. After being stood-up again on Day 3, we called Service Doctors and said WTF!! (I'm paraphrasing). When my wife complained to the "service manager" she was rude to my wife. When I called back, I complained and the "service manager" hung-up on me. When I called back again, a male answered who said he was dropping us for service for complaining of their standing-us up three days in a row. When my wife got on the phone and asked the male, (whom I suspect was the owner, John Amit Jain), why he was dropping us for service, he said,"GE pays us lousy rates so we are not interested in helping their customers." Incredulous, my wife asked again, "so your taking out on your customers your frustrations with GE?" His answer, "YES I AM." Now it was our time to hang-up...

Needless to say, I will do everything in my power to spread the word on this derelict of a company IOT shut them down. No one should have to deal with this type of gross unprofessionalism.

Semper Fi.

Gregory
Olney, Maryland

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/03/2009 07:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Service-Doctors-Of-Chantilly-Virginia/Chantilly-Virginia-20151/Service-Doctors-Of-Chantilly-Virginia-INCOMPETENT-UNPROFESSIONAL-RUDE-ARROGANT-A-WASTE-458335. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Service Doctors Of Chantilly Virginia

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

pres

AUTHOR: humans make mistakes - (USA)

the owner of ge home warrantty or american home sheil and service doctor are the same sabash amit jain