Complaint Review: Service Doctors

• Submitted: Thu, January 29, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, January 29, 2009

• Reported By:warrenton Virginia
Service Doctors
14155-b Sullyfield Circle Nationwide U.S.A.

Service Doctors Bad company to deal with Chantilly virginia

Used Serivce Doctors when my Heat pump went out and all went well until the unit went bad.

Not only do they not keep parts in stock to fix a heat pump they were rude and refuse to return calls. To top it all off they left the back garage door open on my home which froze all my pipes and flooded my basement and I can not even get to to split the 400.00 bill with me from my plumber.

Andy the Manager is one of the rudest people I have ever dealt with and needs to learn what customer service is all about.

STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY.

Ken
warrenton, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/29/2009 11:12 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Service-Doctors/nationwide/Service-Doctors-Bad-company-to-deal-with-Chantilly-virginia-417712. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Service Doctors