butter

• Updated: Tue, January 14, 2014

• Reported By: Margaret — Springfield Missouri
Service Dog House.com
Welland, Ontario Canada

Service Dog House.com A Couple of Tuttles They stole my money from pay pal and lied about sending out my order on Nov. 8th, 2013. I called and called and emailed them and never got a response. welland ontario Canada

I thought they seemed like a great place to order what I needed for my service dog. They claimed they could do special items for you if needed. I thought that was a great thing. I placed my order for my service dog patch that I needed and paid with my pay pal account.

I recieved an email from them saying that they make their orders when they recieve them so it would take longer than others. I then recieved an  email on Nov. 8th, 2013 from the Tuttles saying that my order had been recieved. I waited 3 weeks and I had not recieved it yet so I called and left them a message. I told them I still had not recieved my patch and if they could check on my order. I then checked my pay pal account and it showed that they recieved the payment on Nov. 8th. I sent about 3 or 4 emails to them asking about where was my order. I never got a response. I even tried calling them. I got an answering machine and left them messages. [continued below]....

..... I never got a call back.

Right after the New Year I called the Tuttles again, thinking the weather had held my order up. Only this time when I called I got a message saying to check the number and call again. they were no longer able to contact. I contacted Pay Pal about the order but it had been over the 45 day limit. My order was only $10.25    but to someone on S.S.I. it's a lot. Now I have to come up with more money to purchase another patch for my service dog. And who do I trust????  Please help me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/14/2014 10:40 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Service-Dog-Housecom/Welland-Ontario/Service-Dog-Housecom-A-Couple-of-Tuttles-They-stole-my-money-from-pay-pal-and-lied-about-1115385. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Service Dog House.com