Complaint Review: Service Experts

• Submitted: Thu, April 11, 2013
  • Updated: Thu, April 11, 2013

• Reported By: CB — osceola Indiana
Service Experts

Service Experts Service Experts Heating and air way overcharged for parts and labor Internet

Technician came to my house, took 2 hours to trouble shoot my heater.  Then told me it was the circuit board, and that he has "seen this many times".  Didn't have one with him but had to go back to the shop and that the part would cost $441.00.  The tech did not say ANYTHING about labor.  He showed me his price list in his book that showed the part as $441.00   It was 20 degrees outside so I agreed.

I later found the part for $173.00 available all over the place.  When I asked why I was charged so much for the part, I was told that the $441.00 included labor.  My receipt says something else.

So they charged me $99.00 for a diagnostic fee and $441.00 for a part that costs retail $173.00 which I am sure they got a lot cheaper.  I will not use them again.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/11/2013 02:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Service-Experts/internet/Service-Experts-Service-Experts-Heating-and-air-way-overcharged-for-parts-and-labor-Inter-1042537. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Service Experts