Complaint Review: Service Net Warranty, LLC

• Reported By: photojeff — Cedar Grove Indiana United States of America
Service Net Warranty, LLC
650 Missouri Ave. Jeffersonville, Indiana United States of America

Service Net Warranty, LLC refused to fix screen Jeffersonville, Indiana

The screen on my laptop looked like it had small water drops on the right and left edges. It has never been wet and when I clean it, I spray the cleaner on a rag then clean the screen. They refused to fix it, first saying the screen was damaged by something heavy being placed on it. She said it could have been as simple as a cat jumping on the screen.

The next person I talked to claimed water damage,and that I said that in my claim. I told them it had never been wet and I never said it was from water, that the screen just looked like small water drops. that was the only words I could think of to describe it. They sent it back and when I opened the laptop, the screen was in worse condition. Called back and was told it does not matter what caused the problem it would not be covered !

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/19/2012 03:48 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Service-Net-Warranty-LLC/Jeffersonville-Indiana-47130/Service-Net-Warranty-LLC-refused-to-fix-screen-Jeffersonville-Indiana-884955. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Service Net Warranty, LLC