Complaint Review: ServiceMagic.Com Service Magic

• Submitted: Mon, May 31, 2010
  • Updated: Mon, May 31, 2010

• Reported By: UnluckyMan — Royal Oak Michigan United States of America
ServiceMagic.Com Service Magic

ServiceMagic.Com Service Magic Service Magic is not on consumers' side, because they get paid by their refered contractors! Internet

ServiceMagic.com is paid by their refered contractors. When there is a dispute between contracor and a consumer, ServiceMagic.com is always on the contractor's side -- since where the money is, where the heart of ServiceMagic.com is!

Here is the story: I was ripped off $7300 by a contractor refered to me by Service Magic. Though I complained to Service Magic and submitted my negative review about that contractor, Service Magic simply refuses to post my review for other consumers to see. My review was only telling what happened when that contractor ripped me off. I was hoping that my story might be able to serve as a warning to other people about this bad contractor. But Service Magic is not willing to post my review at all. They would not even reply to my emails or phone calls! In their website, you can only read good things about that contractor.

If Service Magic hides negative reviews, can you still trust them? Folks, learn from my lesson if you do not want to be ripped off like me!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/31/2010 06:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ServiceMagicCom-Service-Magic/internet/ServiceMagicCom-Service-Magic-Service-Magic-is-not-on-consumers-side-because-they-get-608986. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ServiceMagic.Com Service Magic