Complaint Review: Service@paypal.com ,LWPELECTRONICS,sales@lwpelectronics.com, Bill Chang

• Submitted: Sat, February 03, 2007
  • Updated: Mon, February 05, 2007

• Reported By:Waelder Texas
Service@paypal.com ,LWPELECTRONICS,sales@lwpelectronics.com, Bill Chang
202 N Magnolia Dr. Saco, Maine U.S.A.

Service@paypal.com ,LWPELECTRONICS,sales@lwpelectronics.com, Bill Chang They try to ripp off Grandma's through pay-pal. Saco Maine

*Consumer Suggestion: This company is a scam artist using PayPal

*Consumer Suggestion: This company is a scam artist using PayPal

I am a Grandma, and both of my Grandbabies live with me. We are very poor. So when I got an email from this Guy and his company that I just paid for a New NOKIA 8800 CELL PHONE, I became very frightened. I immediatly checked my pay-pal, but did not see the charge on it. None the less, it is a scam artist out there trying to get me to click on his email page to get my personal information so he can steal what little food I can afford to give to my Grandbabies. Shame.

Leslie
Waelder, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/03/2007 07:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Servicepaypalcom-LWPELECTRONICSsaleslwpelectronicscom-Bill-Chang/Saco-Maine-04072/Servicepaypalcom-LWPELECTRONICSsaleslwpelectronicscom-Bill-Chang-They-try-to-ripp-o-234292. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Service@paypal.com ,LWPELECTRONICS,sales@lwpelectronics.com, Bill Chang

#1 Consumer Suggestion

This company is a scam artist using PayPal

AUTHOR: Jenny - (U.S.A.)

I have received 6 emails this week alone from this scam artist. I have reported them to the spam unit at SPAM@uce.gov and to spoof@paypal.com.

Never log onto the links these letters contain as they are fraudulent and you will be giving your private information to scam artists.

Rather go to your own links to paypal and log on to verify.

You can report these scams to the above addresses.

#2 Consumer Suggestion

This company is a scam artist using PayPal

AUTHOR: Jenny - (U.S.A.)

Rather go to your own links to paypal and log on to verify.

You can report these scams to the above addresses.