Complaint Review: Services Unlimited Plus

• Submitted: Thu, September 08, 2005
  • Updated: Thu, September 08, 2005

• Reported By:Dana Point California
Services Unlimited Plus
P.O. Box 12613 Glendale, Arizona U.S.A.

Services Unlimited Plus ripoff I paid money for a magazine subscription and never received the product. Glendale Arizona

On May 20, 2005,a young female came to my house and said she worked for a company called, services unlimited plus. She stated that is she sold enough magazine subscriptions she would get a prize. She also told me she lived in the neighborhood.

I gave her a check for $42.00 for a subscription to Golf World magazine. I have not received the magazine as of 9-8-2005. I tried to get onto the companies website, but I was not allowed. I tried to phone the company, but the phone has been disconnected.

Truly, this appears to be an out and out rip-off.

Rick
Dana Point, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/08/2005 01:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Services-Unlimited-Plus/Glendale-Arizona-85318-2613/Services-Unlimited-Plus-ripoff-I-paid-money-for-a-magazine-subscription-and-never-received-156399. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Services Unlimited Plus