Complaint Review: Sessa and Wolkskiel, P.A.

• Submitted: Fri, March 22, 2013
  • Updated: Fri, March 22, 2013

• Reported By: chad — Orlando Florida
Sessa and Wolkskiel, P.A.
1210 N Olive Ave FL West Palm Beach, Florida United States of America

Sessa and Wolkskiel, P.A. Fraud Attorneys West Palm Beach, Florida

I needed help with a modification with my home mortgage and they claimed they have a 98% chance at assisting homeowners with obtaining a modification.

They charge over $2000. They will never follow up with you. You have to be on top of them to try and see how your case is going...they make cheap excuses as to why they havent contacted you. Your case file will bounce from one employee to another without any notice and when you try to call and ask for the person who is working on your case you will get "oh they no longer work here" or "someone else has your file"...place you on hold then the line goes dead and hangs up. Its like pulling teeth with these people trying to find out information on how your file is going.

They keep you hanging in limbo for a year and do completely nothing and then drop your case file at the one year mark saying sorry we were unable to meet an agreement with your mortgage company. By the way they will not call or email this info to you in advance, they will only simply send you a letter in the mail which the next day was accompanied by a letter from my mortgage company saying my property is now in foreclosure.

Be careful with these so called "Trial Attorneys" that claim 98% ability to receive mortgage modifications. My personal opinion, they have their stats mixed. I am sure its 2% ability to receive mortgage modifications and the 98%...well we will just take your money and simply say, hey we "tried".

People are better going to KEL Attorneys in Orlando. They have far better customer service and they actually know the meaning of trying to assist you.

As for me, I am now trying to fight off a foreclosure when I was simply seeking a modification. I was never late on a payment on my mortgage before. Creditors dont care about that though.

Good luck!

Angry homeowner, about to be homeless

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/22/2013 11:39 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sessa-and-Wolkskiel-PA/West-Palm-Beach-Florida-33401/Sessa-and-Wolkskiel-PA-Fraud-Attorneys-West-Palm-Beach-Florida-1037069. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sessa and Wolkskiel, P.A.