Complaint Review: Seterus Inc.

• Submitted: Mon, July 16, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, July 16, 2012

• Reported By: Francis — Avondale Arizona United States of America
Seterus Inc.
14523 SW Millikan Way Beaverton, Oregon United States of America

Seterus Inc. LBPS- Lender Business Process Services Stealing Customers Money Beaverton, Oregon

I had my loan with Aurora Loan Services. I was always ontime with my payments. In 2008 I found out my bookeeper was stealing my payments. I notified Aurora Loan right away and sent them a copy of police report. I asked them to help me modify my loan and find some way to get me back on track.

They had me on a modification program making trial payments. Half way into the trial payments Aurora sold my loan to Seterus. Seterus made me redo my modification process. They wouldnt accept any payments until I did a modification. Did the paperwork again, and they denied me. They told me I needed to wait 90 days before I could reapply, then it takes 60 days for approval process. I did that and reapplied.

They wanted to do trial period payments for 6 months then after that they would "consider" modifying my loan. I made all the payments ontime. They denied me again after 6 months of trial payments, they said they didnt receive all of the papers, even thogh I confirmed with them they had received everything. I did this process 6 more times.

On the seventh time applying, using the same financial info, I indicated that I was African American(even though I am not) and wouldn't you know, they approved me. When I read the contract, they added the money to end of the loan that my bookeeper stole(which was ok, thats what i wanted), then added a bunch of fees, appraisals, thier lawyers fees, fees aurora charged them, but they have not counted any of my payments that I was making towards my trial plan(which was a principle and interest payment), they put my payments in a suspense account and broke it down into different catagories. You can never get a hold of anybody that you talked with before. It takes minimum 3 hours for me to sit on hold, before I can talk and ask questions. Some of there loan operators tell me the money will be released when im approved for my modification. I have been intimdated and told if I dont sign I will lose my House.

I have recorded phone conversations with them telling me "I dont have time to help you", "it will take a couple of hours" "theres nothing more we can do", and "your gonna have to leave your house".  I can afford my house, I want to keep it, I bought it before the housing bubble, im a little upside down,  who isn't. This company is a SCAM! This company does nothing to help you. I strongly believe they want me to forclose.  Its 2012, I'm going on 4 years now trying to get modified or some assistance to bring me current.  I reported them to the BBB. Other than that? What are my options? Lawyers want money up front. So, you will see me on the news getting physically dragged out, or a peacefull nonviolent stand off with the sheriffs dept, because I'M NOT LEAVING!!! Hopefully something can be done, I'm one of many!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/16/2012 03:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Seterus-Inc/Beaverton-Oregon-97005/Seterus-Inc-LBPS-Lender-Business-Process-Services-Stealing-Customers-Money-Beaverton-O-912917. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Seterus Inc.