Complaint Review: Seth Matsumoto

• Updated: Thu, February 07, 2013

• Reported By: Used Clothing Business — Hidalgo Texas USA
Seth Matsumoto
22904 Maple Avenue, Torrance, California United States of America

Seth Matsumoto INTEL CORP Does not return money on what wasn't delivered! Scammer, gives you the run around saying his finances are in trouble. Cant even pay back at a rate of $100 per Month Torrance California

My business is in purchasing used clothing and re-sorting it for resale. Seth Matsumoto from INTEL Corp, this guy will paint you a pretty picture as to what he can supply. He requires you to make a deposit to his company and gives you a nice time frame of when you should be expecting your truck load. When my load was finally delivered, which was way past its given time frame, the load was short by around $3300 worth of product. So I then try to get my money returned to me and he gives me the run around telling me that he doesnt have the money. So after 4 months of trying to get the money I finally tell him to start paying me back in small payments. He then says he cant even pay me back with $10 per month.

Dont Deal with Seth Matsumoto from INTEL CORP!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/07/2013 12:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Seth-Matsumoto/Torrance-California-/Seth-Matsumoto-INTEL-CORP-Does-not-return-money-on-what-wasnt-delivered-Scammer-gives-1010440. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Seth Matsumoto