Avenue

2110 Tweifth St New Westminster, British Columbia United States of America
  • Phone: 450-369-0051
  • Web:
  • Category:

Settlement Global Inc Settlement Global Inc., Settlement Global Financial, Group of Publishers Sweepstakes, SEC Specialist Settlement Fund International Promotions/Prize Award Department Re:Award Notification Final Notice. New Westminster, British Columbia

*Consumer Comment: scam

*Consumer Comment: Is this really a SCAM?

This scam says you are a winner and gives you a live check (mine says $2980.00). But in order for me to get the cash prize of $95000.00 there are fees of a "calculated" amount of $2980.00, which I deposit in my account. But 10% will be deducted from the cash prize to repay the fees.

The letter says the drawing was held in Vegas & I would have to call Ms Rebecca Maxfield at 450-369-0051 (British Columbia).

The address looks like a typo: 2110 Tweifth St. (not sure they ment Twelth)

I was unable to find a Edward J. Raditick, Jr. (Director of Operations) online or anywhere.

Beware of this scam. They want you to take your $$$$.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/29/2010 06:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Settlement-Global-Inc/New-Westminster-British-Columbia-V3M-2W6/Settlement-Global-Inc-Settlement-Global-Inc-Settlement-Global-Financial-Group-of-Publis-562096. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Settlement Global Inc

scam

AUTHOR: Diogenes - (USA)

Are you serious ??????   This scam has been going on for over 10 years and YOU'RE asking if it's real ??????  Geeeeezzzzz.  It's people like YOU who keep this dirty scam going !!!!!!

Is this really a SCAM?

AUTHOR: Meyersnoni - (U.S.A.)

1/30/2010

I also recieved a letter like the above mentioned. I called the # and talked to Ms. Melissa Walters and she responded by stating that I deposit the $2900 in my bank, and when it clears, call her back and she will instruct me what to do next.

She did mention that this is not a scam and that they will NEVER ask for any personal or banking information. Also, that the $2900 check covers the $2700 (fees) to claim the rest of your prize. I assume, that if the check clears, we would have to pay the $2700 back (we would still be $200 ahead) then we would start recieving the balance of the $95,000.

Please let me know if anyone has any more info.

Sincerely,

Dave M

Camarillo, Ca.

PS. Does anyone know, in case the check bounces, is their anyway the sender can find out my banking information?