Complaint Review: Settlement Room/ Emphysas Software

• Updated: Sun, June 23, 2013

• Reported By: lauren0711 — Sacramento California
Settlement Room/ Emphysas Software
Internet USA

Settlement Room/ Emphysas Software Sales person misrepresented software will not refund money Internet

*Consumer Suggestion: RE: SettlementRoom/ Emphasys Software Complaint ...

3 hours after having access to the account, I quickly realized that the sales person (andrew) had not represented to software properly to me.  I reached out to the trainer who contacted me, immediatly, and let her know that the software was not what I expected and it was not going to fit my needs.  She responded with how she would get someone in contact with me regarding a refund.  She then had my sales person, Andrew email me.  When I asked him if I could cancel it he told me "no" Because I signed the contract.  Understood.  However, Andrew, you misrepresented the software to me, and I am not able to use it.  I am a single person, not a brokerage or realty office and I feel like I was taken advantage of.      A few days later, My husband then got involved, and again we clearly explained that I had a misunderstanding of the software (which could only come from the salesperson, as a free trial is not offered). After explaining to the sales person, Andrew, Andrew said he would see what he could do... we never heard back.  Then My husband then asked to speak to a manager and was given a man's email address,  who stated that he would call me husband as soon as he landed since he was "boarding a plane."  It is now a week later and we still have not heard from him, we have tried calling multiple times, we have tried emailing. I am wanting to work out a settlement, it's silly that they are hanging on to my $105.  I have communicated the best I can, and have gotten no responses back.  They are avoiding us.   It is very very disappointing. And makes no sense.   I am asking for a full refund and cancellation of the contract.  Once you do, I will change my reviews with the BBB and Ripoffreport as you would then be customer service focused and have done the right thing.     If there is someone available who can actually speak to my husband (as it was his payment card that was used) we would appreciate it.

Thank you!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/23/2013 03:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Settlement-Room-Emphysas-Software/internet/Settlement-Room-Emphysas-Software-Sales-person-misrepresented-software-will-not-refund-m-1061466. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Settlement Room/ Emphysas Software

#1 Consumer Suggestion

RE: SettlementRoom/ Emphasys Software Complaint ...

AUTHOR: ED Ranger - ()

Seems like you admit to signing a contract...?  You also indicate not remembering important details of the case-probably did not review the fine print of what you signed?