Complaint Review: Seven Corners Inc.

• Submitted: Fri, January 25, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, January 28, 2013

• Reported By: 2Bills — Kyle Texas United States of America
Seven Corners Inc.
303 congressional Boulevard Carmel, Indiana United States of America

Seven Corners Inc. Deceptive Trade Practices Carmel Indiana

*UPDATE Employee: Seven Corners' Response

Having just spoken with Kathy Haught of Seven Corners Insurance company about our claim, I feel that they use deception in luring customers in and then interpretting the language to their benefit.

We filed a claim as a result of our flight being cancelled due to a tropical storm.  The flight cancellation and rebooking charges were approximately one thousand U.S. Dollars.  This was not inclusive of the hotel, food and ground transportation charges incurred.  After three months of emails, phone calls, faxes and postal service, we received a check for approximately one third of the charges incurred.  The language used in their website regarding trip insurance does not spell out travel delay / trip cancellation, etc. as they interpret it at the time of the claim.

As a result I can tell you that I would enthusiastically recommend against anyone ever purchasing a policy from Seven Corners.  If anyone should pursue litigation against them I would gladly give any supporting evidence and / or testimony which would bring a case against them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/25/2013 02:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Seven-Corners-Inc/Carmel-Indiana-46032/Seven-Corners-Inc-Deceptive-Trade-Practices-Carmel-Indiana-1003385. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Seven Corners Inc.

Seven Corners' Response

AUTHOR: KathyHaught - (United States of America)

Unfortunately, I'm unable to identify your membership by the verbiage listed in your report.  However, our policies are clearly listed with all applicable verbiage when coverage is purchased and any additional information/explanation is readily available, when requested.

"View the RoundTrip & RoundTrip Choice Brochure for details, restrictions and the schedule of benefits"  This verbiage is directly from our website and accesses the complete brochure for one of our most popular plans.  Interpretation is not done at the time of claim, as our policies are well established and documented.  As stated, I'm unable to be certain of what plan you are on, but can show you where the information is when I speak with you.

I do hope that you contact me directly, as I would be happy to explain whatever the question is, in detail.  You take care and I look forward to hearing from you.

Kathy Haught