Complaint Review: Seven Seconds LLC

• Updated: Mon, December 31, 2012

• Reported By: Mickey D — Dixon Illinois United States of America
Seven Seconds LLC
7850 Ruffner Way Van Nuys, California United States of America

Seven Seconds LLC Code Red lied regarding return policy, incorrect customer service hours listed, pushy rep Van Nuys, California

I am a senior citizen (i wont say how old, but I am over 70) I was contacted by a sales rep for Code 7 (a rather fast talking individual with a strong accent) who told me about Code 7. I was informed about the money back guarantee if not satisfied so I decided to order some. Upon receiving shipment, I decided on not using product and called Customer Service for return instructions. Pamphlet lists # 800-301-4797 hour M-F 6am-5pm PST. When I called, I got a recording stating times are really EST. Finally got through to call center (non-USA) tried to get RA#, was told to keep product 'cuz I already paid for it, no return needed. Did get order and future shipments cancelled (received cancellation #), so we shall see. Rep was still very pushy on keeping shipment going (sounded like reading from a scripted response). In the end, I still didn't receive a refund as guaranteed, and I am definitely NOT satisfied! Would like to know how they got my cell#.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/31/2012 10:35 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Seven-Seconds-LLC/Van-Nuys-California-91406/Seven-Seconds-LLC-Code-Red-lied-regarding-return-policy-incorrect-customer-service-hours-989248. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Seven Seconds LLC