Complaint Review: Seventh Avenue

• Updated: Fri, December 28, 2012

• Reported By: Carebear — COLUMBUS Ohio United States of America
Seventh Avenue

Seventh Avenue 30 days to return my money Internet

I placed an order with Seventh Avenue, although I placed the order over the internet I called to make sure it would ship quickly.  The customer service representative said it would ship the next day.  WELL, it didn't! Not only did it not ship, the item was on back order for three months.  Information no one told me until I called to find out where my order was and the automated system said it was back ordered.  Now this company wants 30 days to return my money.  It didn't take 30 days to charge my credit card so why on earth does it take 30 days to make a return.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/28/2012 08:36 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Seventh-Avenue/internet/Seventh-Avenue-30-days-to-return-my-money-Internet-988041. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Seventh Avenue