Complaint Review: Severn Trent Services

• Updated: Thu, July 26, 2012

• Reported By: Melinda — Houston Texas United States of America
Severn Trent Services
16337 Park Row Houston, Texas United States of America

Severn Trent Services Water Company: Langham Creek UD Water company ripping people off legally? Houston, Texas

This company is ripping people off. You get your current statement you pay the largest amount due and then your water is shut off for some old balance that they come up with. They refuse to give ledgers so you can see what and how they are posting to your account. This has happened to me twice in less than 2 years. I owned a house for 15 years and never had water turned off.
Same thing happened the last time they cut the water off. They dont send disconnect warnings out. I just paid the total amount due on July 9th. Its the 26th of July and they turned my water off. I couldnt believe it. I just paid the full amount due on the 9th of this month.

When I called they said oh this is a cut off for an old partial amount you owed. No call or notification. They refused to give me a ledger to show me the error on my part which there is none. I am 47 years old I manage a 25 million dollar property and I can definatly keep up with a 28 day billing cycle and pay this bill. [continued below]....
..... We however cannot keep up with mis billing or amounts grabbed from the air. They cannot or will not explain themselves or offer ledgers so you may look at the accuracy of the posting. This is a red flag. They might as well scream I AM STEALING FROM YOU!! I am going to report them to the Texas Utility Commisssion and the BBB. I will keep complaining till something is done.  I will also send reconciled account info to all of the media sorces.

There worst nightmare!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/26/2012 02:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Severn-Trent-Services/Houston-Texas-77084/Severn-Trent-Services-Water-Company-Langham-Creek-UD-Water-company-ripping-people-off-le-917986. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Severn Trent Services