Complaint Review: Sevier County Court House-Judges

• Submitted: Tue, July 23, 2002
  • Updated: Fri, August 02, 2002

• Reported By:Sevierville Tn
Sevier County Court House-Judges
General Sessions Court Rm 107 E., Court House, Sevierville Tn 37862 Sevierville, Tennessee U.S.A.

Sevier County Court House Judges ripoff corruption Sevierville Tennessee

*0: Sevier County Court House Judges, Sevierville, Tennessee, ripoff corrupt

*Consumer Comment: take your lumps like a man

County Attorney and the County Executive both claim that no refunds on tickets. On June 20, 2001, at 10:00pm, Officer Maples of the Sevier County Sheriff had stopped me and gave me a choice of appearing for court, or to pay the fine. I plead "guilty" and paid the fine. I feel officer Maples Bdge.# 135 had sounded accusatory that night he had stopped me and gave me a ticket for running a red light.

There was no point of him sounding accusatory by claiming if there was a car in front of me or behind with kids would he have given me a reckless driving affidavit. There were no cars in front of me or behind me. Officer Maples and the Sheriffs Department in Sevierville should be trained to asses situations much better.

Matt
Sevierville, Tennessee

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/23/2002 02:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sevier-County-Court-House-Judges/Sevierville-Tennessee/Sevier-County-Court-House-Judges-ripoff-corruption-Sevierville-Tennessee-25213. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sevier County Court House-Judges

#1 0

Sevier County Court House Judges, Sevierville, Tennessee, ripoff corrupt

AUTHOR: - ()

Hey, Adolph. Yeh, you moron go ahead and tell them you want your money back, like I wanted to do!! You have less the brains then I do. Anyone on a motorcycle here in Tennessee knows your a dumass to want to ride one. The motorcycle has more of a chance to crash and the driver killed or hurt badly. But, would you want to be stopped by the Sevierville Sheriff and have them say to you Adolph "Hitler", you could have been given a "wreckless driving affidavit." The Sheriff and the police are very different groups of people. The Sheriff in Sevier County are at times nice. Don't be fooled though. I appreciate your insight thought, made me think a bit smarter, even though your out of state and know less than me about Sevierville, Tennessee. Happy Biking.

take your lumps like a man

AUTHOR: Adolph - ()

Hey....all I can say is "take your lumps like a man". Quite a coincidence, but in 2000 I also got a ticket in Sevierville, TN. after being chased by the po-leece all over town on my motorcycle. When they finally caught (cornered) me, I was overwhelmed by their restraint of any violence; they were actually courteous.

Final result: Reckless driving=6 points=$100.00. In my area, a person can't even get by for $100. on a speeding ticket. But....6 points, OUCH! THAT hurt!

I'm still trying to figure out where the ripoff to which you allude occurred. Should I claim a "corrupt ripoff" too? Quote: "County Attorney and the County Executive both claim that no refunds on tickets."

Time for a reality check. Refund on a traffic ticket? What planet are you from?