• Report: #1071954

• Updated: Wed, July 31, 2013

• Reported By: AvidPro — Los Angeles California
Sevier Crespo
Los Angeles, California USA

Sevier Crespo New Slant Productions Dishonest Film Producer used my content and claimed it for his own. Los Angeles California

*Author of original report: RESPONSE FROM "SEVIER CRESPO" GIRLFRIEND FALSE

*UPDATE Employee: The Report Above is False and Slanderous

I first met Sevier Crespo through a friend, not realizing we had similar interests in our career. We reconnected at a later date and created a business relationship to develop a project. After a few meetings with Sevier Crespo, I learned that all the work that I created for Sevier was stolen and I was shund from the project.

Sevier Crespo then sicks his girlfriend to handle his issues and would not speak to me like an adult via phone or email just to clarify the debacle. 2 years later and I have yet to hear from Sevier regarding the work I did for him. He is a liar, scammer and a cheat. Do not work for Sevier. The moment he gets a chance, he will take your content and disappear.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/31/2013 09:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sevier-Crespo/Los-Angeles-California/Sevier-Crespo-New-Slant-Productions-Dishonest-Film-Producer-used-my-content-and-claimed-i-1071954. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sevier Crespo

RESPONSE FROM "SEVIER CRESPO" GIRLFRIEND FALSE

AUTHOR: AvidPro - ()

UNFORTUNATELY I DO NOT RECALL THOSE ACCUSATIONS LISTED IN YOUR RESPONSE WHICH INDICATES THAT I AM NOT THE ONLY PERSON THAT HAS BEEN WRONGED BY SEVIER CRESPO AND HIS GIRLFRIEND.

The Report Above is False and Slanderous

AUTHOR: The Girlfriend - ()

To be clear, I am not only Sevier's "girlfriend," I am an executive producer on the project in question. And as a producer, if someone is causing problems with the project, I'm going to let them know which I did.

If anyone actually cares about the ridiculous claims above, here is the actual accounting of what occured. This person above should come out of hiding and say their real name, but then I guess they'd have to have something real to back up their nonsense.

Sevier Crespo is an award-winning producer with numerous films in distrubution who was trained by some of the most well known people in the business.

Aside from setting up an Indiegogo account sloppily with bad grammer, (which we edited and updated for him), setting up a Facebook page and taking a photo, the person above making this false claim didn't actually contribute to the project in a way that is deserving of a production credit.

Though he may feel as though he was part of the first episode of the project, the truth is that what he promised was never delivered. Here are some examples:

The locations he promised were not delivered. When these locations we were counting on and working with in our minds proved unavailable, he didn't let the director and production team know until the last minute causing us to scramble to come up with new spots.

None of the equipment he promised to get at no charge ever came through.

He showed up to one night of shooting, only to hang out with his girlfriend 80% of the time. When he was "recording sound" during the shoot, he did it incorrectly causing us to have to re-shoot a large portion of that episode which was a waste of energy, time and money.

On that night of shooting, he told Sevier he was moving out of the state with his girlfriend to start a production company and work on a TV show. We never actually heard from him after that, except when he was asking for credits on IMDB.

I have numerous emails between him and the rest of the team detailing all of these errors.

Most importantly, he says he was part of the creation of the project which is laughable at best. He attended a few meetings while the director/writer and Sevier discussed the project and created it. He was an observer at best. Nothing about the show (content, style, writing, direction, etc. etc.) is from him.

Those are the facts. In my 20 plus years of experience in the entertainment industry, one thing I've learned is that talking about what we can do is just that, talking. Delivering something promised, that is truly viable, is another. None of this is a personal attack, simply a statement of facts.

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC