Vermont

• Updated: Tue, June 28, 2011

• Reported By: Michael — Hadsund Other Denmark
Sewing Educational Warehouse
945-9878 Box 80009 Tower Lane P/O Internet United States of America

Sewing Educational Warehouse Owner: No manuals, order confirmation, or answer to my Emails received. Airdrie AB, Internet

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Service manual problem

I ordered a set of repair manual from this company and I paid for them by pay-Pal.
I didn't quite understand why an order confirmation was generated and sent to my mail address, so after some weeks I sent them a copy of my Pay-Pal transaction. But in-spite of this, I've receive no manuals, or answers to my mails.
From what I read here I can expect no reply to my emails, or a fair jugment from Pay-Pal regarding my claim against this company.
One thing more, on there site they state the they take Visa, but when I tryed to pay by Visa the site would only acept Pay-pal, could this be that Visa payments are far easier to reclaim than Pay-Pal?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/27/2011 11:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sewing-Educational-Warehouse/internet/Sewing-Educational-Warehouse-Owner-No-manuals-order-confirmation-or-answer-to-my-Ema-746206. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sewing Educational Warehouse

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Service manual problem

AUTHOR: Steve p - (Canada)

Due to the recent Canadian postal strike the customers manual was delayed and a refund was made for their order. We do not understand why they are saying no contact was made as there were replys to all emails. We are a member in good standing with the BBB and take every step to resolve all problems with orders.