Complaint Review: Sewing Fine Things and More

• Updated: Wed, August 27, 2014

• Reported By: Christine — Los Angeles California
Sewing Fine Things and More
615 Weber Ave North Canton, Ohio USA

Sewing Fine Things and More Company/individual accepted my payment (via PayPal) but I never received my item. North Canton Ohio

I ordered a Disney Cars toilet seat cover set from this company or person or whatever bullsh*t thing this is on August 8th 2014. I was creating a Disney Cars theme for my son's bathroom. I also ordered a bunch of other stuff (at least 15 things) through Amazon and other sites, some of which got shipped as far as Hong Kong. Things didn't make sense when I received every single item from everywhere else, but have yet to receive my item from Sewing Fine Things and More.

I went onto their website. I texted the provided number (330-608-0278) on August 21st. It says on the website you can CALL OR TEXT. Never received a response.

I e-mailed the address provided (payifsell@yahoo.com). I received a response the 22nd (Friday) saying "Yes. It is coming soon". On Monday, Aug 25th, I responded asking for a tracking number or when the item was shipped. Never received a response.

FUNNY THING IS, on Friday August 22nd, I ordered one more item I needed from Amazon. I received this item on August 27th. BUT STILL HAVEN'T RECEIVED MY ITEM FROM THIS BULLSH*T A** WEBSITE. Interesting, right?

I logged into my paypal (I used paypal to purchase this item), called customer service, and submitted a complaint. A case number was started so that I may receive my $34.95 back.

Don't order sh*t from them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/27/2014 08:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sewing-Fine-Things-and-More/North-Canton-Ohio-44720/Sewing-Fine-Things-and-More-Companyindividual-accepted-my-payment-via-PayPal-but-I-nev-1172827. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sewing Fine Things and More