Complaint Review: Sex Drive Energy

• Updated: Fri, September 27, 2013

• Reported By: limodave — Oklahoma
Sex Drive Energy
Cabovida, INC d/b/a/ Sex Drive Energy Drink Hallendale , Florida USA

Sex Drive Energy Steve Utley /SDED Steve Utley made agreement to let me be the central US distributer for the energy drink SEX DRIVE I payed him the full amount up front he told me that I would have my product on the shortly after I sent him the full payment its been 3 months and still dont have my product nor have I gotten any energy drink after many excuses were made .... Hallendale Florida

Steve Utley is a lier and his energy drink is a scam .....he gets money up front for his product that he supposedly has to pay for up front ....he gets about 300k up front from his distributers and doesnt deliver his product nor has he refunded any of my money yet......there has been 2 dates that product was promised to be released from the FDA three months later I still have no product....Steve is not returning Texts of phone calls at this time the date now is Sept 27 2013...

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/27/2013 07:15 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sex-Drive-Energy/Hallendale-Florida/Sex-Drive-Energy-Steve-Utley-SDED-Steve-Utley-made-agreement-to-let-me-be-the-central-US-1087729. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sex Drive Energy