Complaint Review: Sexsearch.com

• Updated: Sun, April 26, 2009

• Reported By:Kansas City Kansas
Sexsearch.com
www.sexsearch.com Internet U.S.A.

Sexsearch.com, I have a charge to my credit card from Sexsearch.com and they won't respond. Internet

I noticed a charge to my credit card. I discovered that it was made to sexseach.com. The person at the telephone number with the charge would not take or give me any information about the charge. They just said contact support@sexsearch.com.

I have not used this web site for a long period of time and it was charged to an account that I rarely use. I cannot even remember the screen name associated with this account.

I have attempted to contact sexsearch via email with no response. I tried to access my account by using two different possible screen names asking to send my email to my addres. I have received no reply. It's as if no one is home!

My next step will be to contact my bank and file charges if I don't receive a response to them by the end of the day.

I was very lucky to catch this since I rarely use the account I checked for billing.

Has anyone else similar experiences with this company?

John
Kansas City, Kansas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/26/2009 03:34 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sexsearchcom/internet/Sexsearchcom-I-have-a-charge-to-my-credit-card-from-Sexsearchcom-and-they-wont-respond-446600. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sexsearch.com