Complaint Review: Sexsearch.com

Sexsearch.com ripoff Internet

*Consumer Suggestion: Make It Known

*Consumer Suggestion: Just in Time for SexSearch

*Consumer Comment: too many fakes

*UPDATE Employee: you recieved a spam email from someone abusing our site

sexsearch.com has no real members all you get from from your replies to the ads are emails to a web site that you have to pay for i canceled my card cc to stop them from taking any more of my money

Greg
Indianapolis, Indiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/15/2004 12:14 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sexsearchcom/internet/Sexsearchcom-ripoff-Internet-117860. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sexsearch.com

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Make It Known

AUTHOR: Austin - (U.S.A.)

SEXSEARCH.COM aught to increase customer confidence and avoid turnover on accounts by boldly displaying a 100% satisfaction guarantee on all pay-pages.

#2 Consumer Suggestion

Just in Time for SexSearch

AUTHOR: Watson - (Canada)

I am glad I read the Ripoffreports on Sexsearch. I will not join it until Sexsearch company proves that the company keeps customer service satisfied. I got an email spam and I almost paid with my credit card.

#3 Consumer Suggestion

AUTHOR: Thomas - (U.S.A.)

I had a similarly disappointing experience as a member of "sexsearchcom" in which I received dozens of unsolicited e-mails from obviously fake women even from before my profile had any pictures or an accurate description of me HOWEVER after I notified sexsearchcom of my extreme dissatisfaction they PROMPTLY refunded my money (contacted me within 24 hours and refunded the full $29.95 price of my membership within 48 hours).

Incidentally, for others that may wish to pursue a refund, I included the link to this thread in my request, saying that if they were serious about the offer made by Peter (above) that they should honor my request for a refund, which they did.

Although I am still disappointed with the quality of the site, I believe that its prompt and satisfactory response to my complaint shows a real commitment to customer service which possibly validates its claim to be legitimate and merely the victim of other internet predators.

#4 Consumer Suggestion

#5 Consumer Suggestion

#6 Consumer Suggestion

too many fakes

AUTHOR: Greg - (U.S.A.)

you have too many fakes on your system you are not doing any thing to control it

you recieved a spam email from someone abusing our site

AUTHOR: Peter - (Jamaica)

Dear Greg,

A major problem that ALL dating sites have (not just us) is that people will sign up fake profiles and then spam other members of the site as a way to promote their own websites. As soon as we get complaints from our members about this we cancel the membership of the person doing the spamming. The other websites being promoted do not belong or have anything to do with us. Currently the biggest abusers of our site are affiliates of a company called Cyberage who sign up fake profiles then email our members telling them to sign up for some cyberage site. We've been doing everything that we can to get them to stop. We always offer a full refund of the cost of a membership for anyone who is not 100% satisfied with our service. Feel free to contact me and I will have the full cost of your membership refunded. You would have known this if you had bothered to contact us instead of posting lies here.