Complaint Review: Sexton Ford

• Submitted: Wed, September 10, 2003
  • Updated: Wed, September 10, 2003

• Reported By:Rock island Illinois
Sexton Ford
16th Street Moline, Illinois U.S.A.

Sexton Ford ripoff They had the nerve to take my car apart with out saying a word to me then trying to charge me to put it back together. Moline Illinois

I received a coupon in the mail for Sexton for an oil change & brake check for 19.99. When I took my car in I gave them the coupon & explained what I wanted.

When I went back a few hours later to pick up my car they had it all apart & were telling me my routers were bad as well as many other things. I explained I would have my fiance fix them. When I told that to the service rep he then advised me that is was going to cost me 65.00 for them to put my car back together.

I couldn't believe they had the nerve to take my car apart with out saying a word to me then trying to charge me to put it back together.

Needless to say, I did not pay the extra money.

HM
Rock island, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/10/2003 03:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sexton-Ford/Moline-Illinois-61201/Sexton-Ford-ripoff-They-had-the-nerve-to-take-my-car-apart-with-out-saying-a-word-to-me-th-66788. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sexton Ford