Complaint Review: Sextoy.com

• Submitted: Sun, December 02, 2012
  • Updated: Sun, December 02, 2012

• Reported By: TammyDinNc — FAYETTEVILLE North Carolina United States of America

Sextoy.com Customer Service Bruno, Mark Business refuses to send order that was never shipped. Internet

I placed two orders with this company.  The first order was sent with broken product.  I contacted them and was told I could reorder, since they gave me credit for broken items.  I placed a reorder and weeks passed.  No order.  I contacted them and their poor customer service was wanting me to physically go to the post office.  When I explained I was handicapped and asked could they do that, they wouldn't respond.  I then asked to speak with management.

I received an email from Mark and He said--WHAT is it that you want us to do?  I said You all have insurance on this stuff, I have never received the order, can you please ship out the order?  That has been 2 weeks ago.  Last week I sent another email, asking for a tracking number and when order was shipped.  They refuse to answer me now.  This is extremely poor customer service all around.  Order was for approx. $90.  All I want for them to do is ship my order.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/02/2012 09:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sextoycom/internet/Sextoycom-Customer-Service-Bruno-Mark-Business-refuses-to-send-order-that-was-never-ship-977068. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sextoy.com