Complaint Review: SexyDepot.com

• Submitted: Wed, March 11, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, November 29, 2012

• Reported By:Palmer Massachusetts
SexyDepot.com
2107-D W. Commonwealth Ave #272 Alhambra, Massachusetts U.S.A.

SexyDepot.com NO COMMUNICATION, NO MERCHANDISE INFORMATION, SCAM! Alhambra Massachusetts

*Consumer Comment: PO BOX

*Consumer Comment: Flip Side of the coin

I had placed quite a large order at SexyDepot.com the total came out to $108.91 only because when I had scrolled up a pop up came up pretty much begging me not to leave the site and offering a discount code for 5 dollars off my whole purchase, so naturally I took the discount as anyone would.

Little did I know, if I had simply researched, that the company is a total fake and completely unexisistent, it seems. I have seen complaints where people have gone as far as to calling the town this company's in to find out about where the business is and to get background information on it. When they did so, they were told that no such business is at that address they state and that they don't even have a business permit. Not only is that an issue but there is no contact number for their "24/7 Customer Service". I had come across one number, and found out that it was conveniently disconnected.

If this wasn't enough, I have sent a couple emails, two have been polite emails asking for a simple tracking number considering when I went on the site to check the status of my order with their Order ID number (which was Order id: #31840), it claimed that I had never even placed an order on the site.. EVER! Which is totally inaccurate considering I have the invoice confirmation email of my order, which is the ONLY email I have received from this company AT ALL.

Shortly after talking with my bank I sent the company another email requesting them to cancel my order and give me a full refund seeing as that I never got an email saying it was shipped and the merchandise has never been delivered, therefore I deserve my money back in a FULL refund.

I've heard horror stories of them trying to give back only some of people's money or only doing credit to buy on their site as a refund. Honestly, why would I want credit to buy from a site that Im having issues with already??

So now I have contacted my bank and notified them of what I have researched and dealt with from this particular company, they are aware of the transactions and what may happen (me getting ripped off).
If I get no reply or merchandise within 5 days from now,
I am going to be filing a complaint, and my bank will deal with this company to get my money back completely. I would never advise anyone to buy from these people, theres no communication, no information on merchandise that is useful, and there is no contact information that is helpful.

They're going to give you a lot of problems that just isn't going to be worth dealing with, trust me.
Save yourself the trouble and buy from a site that will give u the information necessary to contact them so that if there is an issue, at least it will get dealt with in a timely manner.

Lisa
Palmer, Massachusetts

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/11/2009 01:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SexyDepotcom/Alhambra-Massachusetts-01069/SexyDepotcom-NO-COMMUNICATION-NO-MERCHANDISE-INFORMATION-SCAM-Alhambra-Massachusetts-433107. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SexyDepot.com

PO BOX

AUTHOR: Lurker001 - (United States of America)

I live not far from this "Business" it is located in a mailbox station there is no actual location.  I feel bad for those who have ordered from this biz please file a complaint with your bank for a chargeback asap.

Flip Side of the coin

AUTHOR: Smf4ever - (U.S.A.)

I have ordered from Sexydepot.com atleast 5 times and I have never had any kind of problem with ordering or communication with the company.

I did order something that was out of stock.. they notified me within the week of my order and asked if I would like a refund, or credit.

The ordering process does take up to 2 weeks (if getting free shipping), but I expect that.

I would suggest this website to people without fear personally... and I have.