Complaint Review: Sfe home security inc

• Updated: Tue, December 18, 2012

• Reported By: sunny1 — las vegas Nevada United States of America
Sfe home security inc
55 sebethe dr cromwell, Connecticut United States of America

Sfe home security inc illgal billings and breached my signed contract cromwell, Connecticut

I have been a customer of alarm trades for 6 yrs they went out of business and sold me to safe home security which I was no aware ofuntil july of 2012. I had so may problems with them they bill m 3x a month for 2 months I keep calling in to tell them everyone there is very rude including the manager! The supervisor doesn't even want to speak to you. That's not how you treat customers. Then in oct 2012 m sensor went bad and I have life time free warranty on my contract. They told me they needed a copy of my contract so I went all the way to ups fax a copy and called back in to cofirm teres warranty on my accoun the agent I spke to did. it too 3 1/2 wks for someone to come out to my home to check my alarm. My alarm was not working and was broken someone keep telling me that they will have someone out today everyday was today yah 3 /12 wks later. the company did not want to pay for the service charge and now they billed me on my account and said I don have warranty even though I have  the written contract!!! I live so far from CT i would love to take them to court. No one has said good thins about this company. They breached their contract with me and gave me headaches I hope they shut down!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/18/2012 12:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sfe-home-security-inc/cromwell-Connecticut-06416/Sfe-home-security-inc-illgal-billings-and-breached-my-signed-contract-cromwell-Connectic-983830. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sfe home security inc