Complaint Review: Sfl Nutrition Llc Acai Berry

• Submitted: Sat, January 24, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, January 26, 2009

• Reported By:fargo North Dakota
Sfl Nutrition Llc Acai Berry
127 Nw 13th St Suite 4 Boca Raton, Florida U.S.A.

Acai Berry Sfl Nutrition Llc fraud Boca Raton Florida

*Consumer Suggestion: Numerous complaints have been filed against SFL Nutrition, LLC

I ordered this Acai trial and noticed a day later that "some company" was tring to access my bank account to withdraw funds. I called my bank I put my card on "hot card" Like it was stolen and waited to get a new one. this is the best way I could think of to combat these thefs. I called the number that they called my from and 1 888-843-4021 and was hung up on the first 15 times I called untill I said I was the bbb then I was trans. to some dude who would not tell me his name to gat a 1800-787-1219 number to call and cancel this stuff. the 1-866-938-4832 number is a fake so you know.

Tmommie
fargo, North Dakota

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/24/2009 12:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sfl-Nutrition-Llc-Acai-Berry/Boca-Raton-Florida-33432-1632/Acai-Berry-Sfl-Nutrition-Llc-fraud-Boca-Raton-Florida-415699. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sfl Nutrition Llc Acai Berry

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Numerous complaints have been filed against SFL Nutrition, LLC

AUTHOR: Melanie - (U.S.A.)

I suggest you contact:

The Palm Beach County Division of Consumer Affairs
50. S. Military Trail Suite #201
West Palm Beach, FL 33415

561-712-6600 (Direct - Ask for Investigator Daniel Dodson)
561-712-6610 (Fax)

Having been a victim of this same company, I learned that The Palm Beach County Division of Consumer Affairs is extremely familiar with SFL Nutrition and the various AcaiBerry companies associated with them such as "Acai Berry Tea Plus", "The Acai Berry Max Shop "and "Acai" to name just a few that I know of. They have received numerous complaints about them from other people regarding the inability to contact the company to cancel orders and multiple unauthorized charges being made to people accounts using various company names. They are hoping to be able to compile enough information to turn the case over to the Attorney General for prosecution. Please make a report to Mr. Dodson.