Complaint Review: Sgada.com And New Healthy Savings

• Updated: Fri, January 21, 2005

• Reported By:Trenton Georgia
Sgada.com And New Healthy Savings
sgada.com Internet U.S.A.

Sgada.com And New Healthy Savings Ripoff Unauthorized Credit Card Charge Internet

I received an email saying that my purchase was accepted. I had no knowledege of a purchase being made on my credit card. The next day I checked my credit card transactions and there was a charge for $79.95. I called the number provided on the credit card transaction and was referred to New Healthy Savings at another number 1-646-495-8107. I have not been able to reach anyone at that number. I have reported it to my bank and that I wish to have an unauthorized Automated Clearing House (ACH) transaction reversed immediately .

Ronald
Trenton, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/21/2005 07:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sgadacom-And-New-Healthy-Savings/internet/Sgadacom-And-New-Healthy-Savings-Ripoff-Unauthorized-Credit-Card-Charge-Internet-128474. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sgada.com And New Healthy Savings