Complaint Review: Shack Design Group

• Updated: Thu, April 18, 2013

• Reported By: need my pay — port st lucie Florida
Shack Design Group
4690 S University Dr Davie, Florida United States of America

Shack Design Group ,luxuryplumbingshack.com/ I worked for them and they deposited my paycheck, then did a reversal Davie, Florida

I worked for Shack Design Group starting in January 3rd 2013. I worked around the clock to build a website for them. I told the owner it would take several months before Google would spider and index the new website.

The new site was up and running, coming up on the first two pages of Google for many of the targeted products he was selling. The company was very slow in producing a telephone number for the new site and only wanted to produce their existing number from their other site luxuryplumbingshack.com .

On March 15th they deposited my paycheck but they also did a reversal on it as well. I was never notified that they were going to do this nor was I told I was fired.When I spoke with the owner he said he was not going to pay me for my work.He has since emailed me asking me questions pertaining to the work I did for them. I have not replied because all  I want is my two weeks pay for the hard work I put in for them on their website.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/18/2013 06:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Shack-Design-Group/Davie-Florida-33328/Shack-Design-Group-luxuryplumbingshackcom-I-worked-for-them-and-they-deposited-my-paych-1044446. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Shack Design Group