Complaint Review: Shadow Dale Creations

• Reported By: knightkat — Kalamazoo Michigan United States of America
Shadow Dale Creations
204a Freetown Highway Wallkill, New York United States of America

Shadow Dale Creations Maker of costumes Wallkill, New York

I ordered an "imperial officer" Star Wars costume from this business back in December.  They sent me a measurement chart for me to use to measure myself for the costume.   I ordered everything involved in doing the costume like the hat, pants, coat, and badges for the admiral outfit.   Over time I have heard nothing as too how the costume is coming along.   I sent emails, as they don't have a phone number, to find out how they are doing on mine.  All I got back was " it will be done soon" comments.  I decided to contact the BBB and file of which I did since I have heard nothing from them.  I am being totally ripped off!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/07/2011 02:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Shadow-Dale-Creations/Wallkill-New-York-12589/Shadow-Dale-Creations-Maker-of-costumes-Wallkill-New-York-786091. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Shadow Dale Creations