Complaint Review: Shadow Shopper

• Submitted: Thu, December 27, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, December 27, 2012

• Reported By: Pissed123 — Providence Rhode Island United States of America
Shadow Shopper
255 Madison Avenue suite 11A New York New York New York, New York United States of America

Shadow Shopper LISA HURFORD THESE PEOPLE ARE SCAM ARTIST New York , New York

I am beyond pissed off I was so excited when I got a check for $1670 I called them like they said they told me to deposit the check witch I did and it cleared in my bank account I was then supposed to send them a $970 money gram and I did then I was supposed to spend $100 dollars at Walmart and review it then spend another $100 at Sears and review them witch I did and $390 I was supposed to keep so today I go to FAX everything in and then I went to the store to use my bank card and it said I was -$1670 because they returned the check.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/27/2012 03:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Shadow-Shopper/New-York-New-York-10017/Shadow-Shopper-LISA-HURFORD-THESE-PEOPLE-ARE-SCAM-ARTIST-New-York-New-York-987792. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Shadow Shopper